Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brand New Distraction

I've been on an organizing/cleaning/decluttering thing this week. My problem?
I usually get half way and then have to go do something else, like work, sleep, feed boybat.

This weekend I've distracted myself with my new cross stitch program. Oooooo, shiny new toy!

I charted a pattern I drew a while ago and hope to start it tomorrow after I find the right floss...which I could have probably found if I would actually finish a organizing/cleaning/decluttering project (Eh, screw that, I'll just go to the store and get some during my lunch break).

Lo How a Rose has to go away for a while. Seems like every time I pick it up, it sucks my soul. OK, that's a little exaggeration, but I do get frustrated with that piece so it's going in the bottom of the rotation.

No comments: